KTM Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    41 Posts
    Hi Chris, sorry for the reallllly long delay in replying. I wasn't ignoring you - I never noticed that little box in the corner until today! Anyway, I haven't done anything else to improve the riding position. I've heard you can get offset pegs, but I don't know for sure. Unfortunately the summer seemed to slip away and I didn't get any riding in. However, about a year ago I bought a set of ice tires from Quebec (Marcel Founier) and did a bunch of riding last winter on a buddy's pond. That is a TON of fun, and a good way to get some seat time in the "off" season. I think it cost me $850 for the set of tires, but they are worth it. Hope you had a good summer of riding...

Dean

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hello, just read your thoughts on bar risers. I too have just purchased a new 2013 500 EXC and at 6'4" I find the bars slightly low for my liking. Needless to say your suggestion was the only I could find that game me any positive feed back!

I'd be curious if there was anything else that you really recommend having had the bike for a bit now? I'm a newbie from Oakville, Ontario and can use all the help I can get.

Thanks again,

Chris Holmes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…