KTM Forums banner

LC4 690 Duke Blown fuse, no horn, turn sig or brake light

8K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mario Landavoz 
#1 ·
Gotta love the glow fuses. Anyway... Is this a known issue? Any other LC4 690 Duke riders with this experience?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not a known issue as far as I know, you can try calling Scuderia and asking the knowledgable guy there.

Check the wires going up the triple tree and to the handlebars. They aren't usually in a bad position but if the bike is reassembled sloppily they can get put in a place where they'll either get pinched or rubbed over an edge.

Have you tried replacing the fuse yet? Does it blow again?

#4 ·
The original owner of the bike had installed a Tail Tidy, and the tail light & plate light were dead when I bought the bike. The brake light always worked properly. I suspect that he may have inverted the wiring when doing the install and that killed the taillight.

I bought a replacement taillight from R&G and that fixed the dead taillight/plate light problem. I suspect that the fuse may have been taken out by the broken taillight. I'll keep an eye on the light and the fuse. For now, all is well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.