KTM Forums banner

Race team helper needed

8K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  AMatu 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi , we are looking for an avid KTM fan and forum member who would enjoy being a member of a growing race team.
Skills needed- Social media(facebook etc)
Location- International

Description- Helping the international race team develop a social media package.

Please inquire by posting a message.
Thank you.

Some notes
The race team rules are simple.

1.Team as a whole including forum team helpers is a Non profit organization.
2.When your a member you can join other racers in.
3.User ID is changed to ktmforums team racer.
4.Race team members are genuine racers(1 track day officially *needs citation), Retirement from being a rider does not matter.

5.Although the new forum tree has been revised to include a ready to race forum, theres no posting obligations, change of habits or any other obligations attached to the race team other than "Go hard, perform well, dont crash"

6.Forum members, Team racers and Forum team helpers operating as a non profit organization help to give (Team racers) every opportunity to become the best they can be , whether it be on a world stage or to simply help someone have a fun day at the track. Its all up to them.

The team was created to
1. Enhance the quality of material available on the forums(Knowledge)
2. Nurture those racers who have the knowledge and help them share it.(Intelligence)
3. Create a better media package for Amateur Racers.(Home brew effect)
4. Retain Professional racers who appreciated the media package and "want" to give back.(Loyalty)

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but I'd be interested in helping out. Are you looking for someone to be wtih the team, at the events, etc... or just someone to run the social media aspect? If it's just the social media aspect (I would absolutely attend the events if it was near me), I'd be interested in lending a hand. Can't say I have any experience with running a facebook page outside of my own and I don't race. I am a huge fan of the sport, KTM, and motorcycles in general. Just let me know if you need any help from this guy.

#10 ·
Just to clarify some PM,s i received.
There is a group of forum members who are actually participating in racing events around the world.
Some in Europe, USA,Canada, Australia to name most of them :wink2:

They have loosely come together under the banner of KTM forums Race Team

In normal view or desktop view on the forums you can see a tag saying KTM forum Team Racer under their name . Mobile veiw doesnt have the racer ID showing.

There is some old school guys in the team , very knowledgeable and i think some young guys who are racing hard in their classes.

We are generally just wishing the best support for those guys as we know its what makes the forums such a switched on place .
Real racers, Real Mechanics, just awesome .
:whoop:

#11 ·
Hey Cors I think I ve been hacked....:) I have a Boldor post as my tag now don't know how that happened

#14 ·
Thanks for the advice. Same rule though, if you want me please quote me.

I see your efforts on Facey are slowly gathering momentum too - well done!
About that , the administrators of ktmforums.com have created a pending ticket so that the forum race teams facebook page can be added to the actual facebook share system within this forum . Hope that made sense.
The ktmforums.com race team members are editors as you know.

Heres the teams page
https://www.facebook.com/ktm.forums.team/?view_public_for=1333032933438614

heres more info on the race team for anyone else to get their bearings .
http://www.ktmforums.com/forums/moto-track/97425-race-team-helper-needed.html

#20 ·
Thanks for helping us out. @cors187 you have help now.

#26 ·
Some notes

4.Race team members are genuine racers(1 track day officially *needs citation), Retirement from being a rider does not matter.

5.Although the new forum tree has been revised to include a ready to race forum, theres no posting obligations, change of habits or any other obligations attached to the race team other than "Go hard, perform well, dont crash"

6.Forum members, Team racers and Forum team helpers operating as a non profit organization help to give (Team racers) every opportunity to become the best they can be , whether it be on a world stage or to simply help someone have a fun day at the track. Its all up to them.

The team was created to
2. Nurture those racers who have the knowledge and help them share it.(Intelligence)
4. Retain Professional racers who appreciated the media package and "want" to give back.(Loyalty)

#28 ·
The message below is the private message that i used to invite the racers.
feel free to ponder it and take the initiative.

Some notes

The team was created to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.