KTM Forums banner

Track Days

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  FatCobra 
#1 ·
Planning many track days this year. I just signed up for my pre-trackway course!

http://www.cornerspin.com/main.html

I did it 5-6 yrs ago. I haven't been on the track for 3... yrs or so. But, this course is terrific! Please join me. March 25-26.

Then I'll be on a track about every two weeks .. through Sept. I gotta get **** RIGHT!

#4 ·
I write this with some amount of seriousness. Many people think they can ride well, then they go to the track. There are some 'anomalies ' who just ride dirt, and are able to transition to the road like... 'Snap!'

The track is where real learning takes place ! If you own a performance motorcycle, and you have not been. You 'Owe it to Yourself' to do a good one! Sorry if this fell on deaf ears ...

Reactions: tweek
#5 ·
I think you are on target. The cost of a track day is less than a ticket and worth every penny. The opportunity to ride in a relatively safe environment where you can go well beyond what is legal on the street is not something that should be passed up. I'm a member of a local race track (Eagles Canyon Raceway) so I'll do a track day every weekend when the weather is good.

This year I plan to visit COTA and Barber if I can swing the budget.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.