KTM Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 KTM 690SM :ORIGINAL CONDITION, WITH 1354 MILES.ORANGE.NEVER CRASHED OR MODIFIED. NEVER USED OFF ROAD OR IN THE RAIN. DEALER PERFORMED 1,000 MILE SERVICE PER WARRANTY. DEALER INSTALLED NEW BATTERY, STARTER, DE-COMPRESSION MECHANISM IN AUG.'08. BIKE PERFORMS AS IT SHOULD.HAVE ALL THE REMOVED PARTS,i.e. MIRRORS,REFLECTORS, BAG,BOOKS,ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE,ETC.INCLUDED IN SALE:NEW OEM BLACK PLASTICS, ACERBIS ALUMINUM HANDGUARD SET, 2 SPARE OIL FILTERS. LOCATED IN D.C./BALTIMORE AREA. $7600./REASONABLE OFFERS MAY BE CONSIDERED AFTER INSPECTION.BIKE WAS PURCHASED NEW IN 10/07.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Ricmond!

What was the reason for all the new parts? Plastics mainly? And the starter is a problem with these new sm's?
Thanks for your time!
Was this bike crashed at anytime with you, or old owner(clear title)?

Thanks again!
Sincerely Brady
(804)382-0371

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
690sm

this bike has not been down, I purchased the plastic with the thought that I may change the color.I not done so, though I did ride it briefly last week.The mileage is up to approx.1500 miles.I'd rather have the money than the bike,though I do still enjoy it.It's a great bike to ride, if you haven't yet scored a ride on this model, or a Duke is probably similar,you should do that.It will likely sell itself.I realize the model has had some "teething issues",but mine has been dealt with, and I just bought some axle sliders for it, so I will make a few upgrades,here and there, and will handle the sale of the bike accordingly.It isn't getting newer,but I don't ride it much,as I pulled an idiot move in June,and purchased a '08 FLHX.As soon as I handle the payoff on that bike,it's gone too.I shoulda bought the 1050 Tiger I looked at in Sept.'07. ,but now a BMW has caught my eye... but I also told myself, no more debt,and no more NEW bikes.There are plenty of good used bikes on the market,let someone else take the hit ...I just wanna ride Brady,I left you a message...

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sold!

bike is sold, wow , what a loss...I'll not be buying NEW again, for some time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts