KTM Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. I got a pretty worn out 2002 KTM 200EXC and am rebuilding it from the ground up. I’m not having problems finding any of the parts aside from a plastics kit and new air box components. A majority of the parts I am purchasing are from Babbitts but I don't want those plastics. Looking for color options/pick and choose. UFO seems to offer limited colors and no front number plate. Anyone found a good place to purchase plastics for this year and model bike? Thank you in advance for any information.

·
Dirt tracker
3,442 Posts
UFO and Acerbis are the go to plastics for most stuff. If you are struggling to find your preferred colors you may find custom graphics can give you the color scheme you are looking for. DeCalworks offers custom graphics kits for most bikes. I have used DC Plastics for my old Honda restorations with good results also. DC was able to make plastics in non standard color for one of my Honda builds. You may find similar solution for your KTM restoration. [email protected] or call 989-883-3135
Leave message. They almost never answer phone but ALWAYS return your phone call. They are a super small but really good company to do business with. Great folks there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts