KTM Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a fix I just bought it today pretty disappointed. I can bump start it, it runs great idles fine but will not start on electric start. New battery motor is turning over very fast I get one flash on the FI light when I first start cranking it then it goes off. I hear the fuel pump running while its turning over, I pulled the plug it is sparking while turning over it just won't crank up with electric start no kick start.

Its getting fuel on the run (bump) start but something is not allowing electric start. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got it guys make a note of this. He had put a cheaper battery on it, it was new turned the bike over but the bike will not run below like 13.10 volts. 13.10+ cranks with starter great 13.08- just spins and spins over. Get a good battery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info....I was thinking it was weird you could hear the fuel pump etc but it still wouldn't kick over with a new battery....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
InsanE1
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing