KTM Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My 2012 ktm 359 sxf is dripping coomant out of this tube that is connected to the top radiator going into the frame and it drips onto the header when it isn’t running and is warmed up.

·
Dirt tracker
3,704 Posts
Better descriptions will get better suggestions for you. A picture is even better. Check your hose clamps and make sure your coolant is not overfilled. Do not fill radiator to the very top. You need room in there for expansion once the engine is warmed up. If you over fill radiator it will puke out coolant once the motor is shut off. Fill radiator to top of tubes only.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better descriptions will get better suggestions for you. A picture is even better. Check your hose clamps and make sure your coolant is not overfilled. Do not fill radiator to the very top. You need room in there for expansion once the engine is warmed up. If you over fill radiator it will puke out coolant once the motor is shut off. Fill radiator to top of tubes only.
I have checked my coolant levels with the manual all in check. So far my guess is the old radiator cap had a bad rubber seel. And a new one should do the trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts