KTM Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy gents, has anyone installed a thermofan on a 2014 sxf 250?
Dont seem to be able to locate one on line and am wondering if anyone has installed one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy gents, has anyone installed a thermofan on a 2014 sxf 250?
Dont seem to be able to locate one on line and am wondering if anyone has installed one.
I installed a radiator fan on my converted 06’ 450 SX. The fan is made by Spal.
spalusa.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I take it that it stopped the over heating?
Have seen a universal one that trail tech have, it is a SPAL fan and comes with a digital display. I might buy it and install it.

Not much clearance between the radiator and fuel tank though.
It will be a sung fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I take it that it stopped the over heating?
Have seen a universal one that trail tech have, it is a SPAL fan and comes with a digital display. I might buy it and install it.

Not much clearance between the radiator and fuel tank though.
It will be a sung fit.
Yes mine was close too. Fits on back side of right radiator. A puller fan. It virtually stopped overheating issues in the woods in the really slow tight stuff. I’m very happy with it. I set mine at 185’F

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes mine was close too. Fits on back side of right radiator. A puller fan. It virtually stopped overheating issues in the woods in the really slow tight stuff. I’m very happy with it. I set mine at 185’F
I’m a 64 year old Hare scrambler. Not too fast. But really enjoying riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
Mtc19550
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing