2018 690 Duke, 9661 well-maintained miles, extensively upgraded. Andreani Fork catridges and Nitron rear shock, sprung for 200 pound rider. Delkovic Carbon fiber exhaust with Leo Vince Decat midpipe- louder than stock but not obnoxious. Booster plug gives great down low response and larger rear sprocket really picks up acceleration (New sprockets and chain at 7000 miles). . Upgraded brake and clutch levers and foot controls. New EBC brake pads. Oberon Clutch slave. LED headlight bulb, 12 volt power and USB adapter at handlebar, SAE battery charging connector under the seat.. New Michelin Road 6 tires- very sticky, great wear and great in the rain. KTM Powerparts seats (The Pre-2016 model, more comfortable IMHO). Wolfman tankbag (a nice fit on the bike), trickle charger, and sidestand foot not shown but included.

Its a shame they stopped making this bike. It's light, has plenty of power and torque, and it totally flickable. The 2016-18 model got a counterbalancer, it has just enough vibration to give it character but doesn't shake loose fasteners like the older models. Easy for a beginner, power and handling for an expert.

I love this bike, but had a chance to move up to an 890R . I' m having my indy shop, the Powersports Store in Cincinnati GREAT place!) , handle the sale. They listed it for $10K but I will go lower for a forum member. Here's some pics and a link to the ad: 2018 KTM Duke 690. You can contact me for more details or to make an offer.