KTM Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20 SDR Orange
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been googling and haven't found a windscreen. Was definitely interested in Piug (Ive had a few nice ones on different bikes). I realize its a new model year, but has anyone found any?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know a bunch of guys are making their own, basically ordering Puig and drilling it for the 3 slots. I have the power parts screen and I Like mine, but if you want more wind protection for track use I would get something bigger. it’s iffy past 125 mph 😉

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know a bunch of guys are making their own, basically ordering Puig and drilling it for the 3 slots. I have the power parts screen and I Like mine, but if you want more wind protection for track use I would get something bigger. it’s iffy past 125 mph 😉
Pics and/or details of what screen is being used please.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A screen is just going to create buffeting on the SDR.
This bike has very clean airflow.
Maybe buy a GT.
I have the Powerparts fly screen and I can tell you that for my hight, the fly screen actually reduced buffering. Especially on the highway around other large vehicle and semi trucks. I wouldn’t ride without it.

·
Registered
20 SDR Orange
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Powerparts fly screen and I can tell you that for my hight, the fly screen actually reduced buffering. Especially on the highway around other large vehicle and semi trucks. I wouldn’t ride without it.
Looks great. Did u have to mod it to fit your SDR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
SDR 2020 Orange
18 Posts
I'm truly interested in buying something like this! I came from Super Sport bikes with integral fairings.
Would be nice if someone share photos to see how it looks :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
PowerBronze.....bought this as fed up waiting on the KTM fly screen.
Not keen on the looks, quality nor fixing method (I am fussy 😁 )......BUT......it works, comfortable high speed 'cruising' increased by a good 10mph (to mid/late 80's) with reduced wind noise round my helmet - you can do a ton without fear of rupturing next muscles lol
. Might keep it for touring.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts