KTM Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm Toomas, i am new to KTM's and the forums.
Last week i took delivery of orange 2020 Super Duke, still trying to get used to all the torque o_O (my last bike was MV F3 800).
I've been trying to pair my phone to the bike with no luck.
In the settings i can turn bluetooth on and off but there is no setting for pairing. It does not help that here in Australia the bikes were delivered without manuals.
I do not have the tech pack installed, have it included with the bike but the dealer did not have the activation codes at the time of delivery.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Turn bt on, bike, search device, phone, pair from phone, password 0000 if necessary? Works for most devices idk about ktm.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike wont show up in the list.
I think i have to make it discoverable, but how?

·
Registered
2020 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
8 Posts
Hello.
To SDR 2020 models will get free update to hav the My ride. And the bluetooth pairing is in that software. I hav same issue and this is the info from factory. They hav not released the update yet. And did say that in beginnig of summer, what ever that means..

And you can download manual to your bike in: https://www.ktm.com/en/service/manuals/

·
Registered
2020 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
8 Posts
I said that the software to SDR 2020 (my ride) will be available in summer. That info i got from KTM dealer who called factory and asked. Because we were trying to pair the bluetooth whit my phone, when i was in service. Before this lock down. And the My Ride is free update from factory to SDR`s, from other models didn`t ask. And Factory is still running on whit only few people. Thanks to covid-19.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just curious if this software update is out. I picked up my SDR a couple of days ago but found the My Ride menu totally missing (after stumping up my $8 for the iPhone app).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just curious if this software update is out. I picked up my SDR a couple of days ago but found the My Ride menu totally missing (after stumping up my $8 for the iPhone app).
Me too. I want to know if software is out and also if dealers now have printed manuals in the USA.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can confirm after installing the connectivity module today that I now have the same behavior as others, Bluetooth is "on" but there's no "KTM My Ride" in the main menu. I'm still a bit baffled why my bike didn't have the module in it from the factory while others did.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The app is not worth the money.. Don't bother... The first time I tried it, took me to the wrong place. It's just "meh". Your money would be better spent on a good cell phone mount and a BT helmet system where you can use Google maps and have complete control over your audio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my 2020 Superduke 1290 r today and still no update . The dealer rang KTM and another couple of weeks apparently. Oh I’m in the UK .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank you for the update. I was at the dealer yesterday, my 2020 SDR sprang oil leak on rear cylinder head cover after 1700 miles. Fixed now. Same thing, no My Ride yet. Houston , USA

·
Registered
KTM 1290 Super Duke R
27 Posts
Can you give us more details about the update and the my ride menu functionality connectivity etc is it working good or you deal with connectivity problems , give us more info :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts