KTM Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i want to get rid of the fender , but my plan is not to run one of the available tail tidies. I simply want a plate that will covers all the holes that remain once you unbolt the thing.
My plan is to run motogadget indicators and mount the plate deep using holes for passenger pegs.

what options exist for this ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking at this one -

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I simply did this. Not exactly as per Law, but no need of a tail tidy. I think this was my first bike where it worked out so well. Motogadget blinkers from RevZilla and then drilled out US plate slightly to fit it right where passenger pegs used to be.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used plastic rivets to cover 4 holes and a bycicle tire patch to close off the hole in the rubber thing

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just installed the EVO tech. Curious has anyone capped the Turn signal holes? I relocated my signals. See photo and need to cap the hole.
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another pic/angle of the evotech:
Thanks for the photo - I just ordered the EvoTech. It's relatively compact for that type of solution. Hopefully someone will produce an integrated tail light soon. I have the Motodynamic one with sequential turn signals on my Tuono and it's just perfect. Would really suit the SDR too.

Also, I want to add the Motogadget Blade bar end mirrors. Would you happen to know what the bar size is or if any adapters are required? I don't pick the bike up until the weekend. Just trying to get ahead of the accessory ordering.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the photo - I just ordered the EvoTech. It's relatively compact for that type of solution. Hopefully someone will produce an integrated tail light soon. I have the Motodynamic one with sequential turn signals on my Tuono and it's just perfect. Would really suit the SDR too.

Also, I want to add the Motogadget Blade bar end mirrors. Would you happen to know what the bar size is or if any adapters are required? I don't pick the bike up until the weekend. Just trying to get ahead of the accessory ordering.

Thanks in advance.
I used the stock adapters that the mirrors have. Just moved the controls in just a bit so that the mirrors would attach directly to them. Then for rear signals uses the Moto gadget blaze as they bolt into the seat. Just removed two factory bolts and I was set.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used the stock adapters that the mirrors have. Just moved the controls in just a bit so that the mirrors would attach directly to them. Then for rear signals uses the Moto gadget blaze as they bolt into the seat. Just removed two factory bolts and I was set.
Thanks. I might get the adapters so I don’t have the weights sticking out. This is my Tuono - I’m trying to recreate the same profile...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I believe You can do that with the Moto dynamic caps. I wanted the weights to limit the vibration. They are not needed. You can cap it as is you would just need the correct ID

1 - 12 of 12 Posts