KTM Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
64 Posts

I just picked up this 2022 Ktm 350 exc-f from my buddy who did a dualsport ride with me and said this isn’t for him and wanted to sell it .

I have a 2021 ktm 300xcw tpi which I love but this 350 was a good price so I figured I would pick it up and do some light adventure rides and when a dualsport had more road miles

I took the 350 for a 60 mile ride through Bald Eagle state forest, it worked flawlessly but I have to be honest I like the feel of the 2t much better but this 350 will come in handy being completely street legal.

· Premium Member
64 Posts
Bought my 690 new the 3rd week of July. I am 59 and have had more race/road/dirt bikes than I can count. I cannot recall a time when I enjoyed riding more, it makes me smile every time I ride. I put almost 3k miles on it, did 6 cart track track days, sport toured, weekend rides, for me it is the true swiss army knife of bikes. I live in the northeast and the weather is turning cold next week so its time to put it away for the winter months, already looking forward to Spring!
View attachment 110857
View attachment 110858
View attachment 110859
View attachment 110860
View attachment 110861
I’m a good old Long Island boy where in NY are from .
I road raced at bridgehampton and dragged raced at westhampton and Dirtbike out at manorville . I’m the same age as yourself our paths might have crossed back than .
👍🏻

· Premium Member
64 Posts
I will be hopefully soon. Broke my hand and possibly tore a tendon in my knee we won't know till they are able to do a MRI. Right now I have a titanium plate in my hand with 9 screws and fluid on the knee and broken finger. We will see. I will be buying another Duke though.
Years ago I thought the KTM’s were one of the ugliest bikes out there , now I think they are works of art . Absolutely beautiful.
I hope you have a speedy and full recovery and will back on a bike soon. 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts