KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2009 450 exc and my current insurance company said it was no issue and to call when I picked the bike up. So I go pick the bike up and call and they tell me when they did the quote everything was good (the quote was the day before) and now the bike is uninsurable through them. So I've been calling around and only 1 insurance company will insure it that I've heard back from and they want $3600/yr and the whole year has to be paid up front. Does anyone know of an insurance company that will insure the bike? The ownership and everything is all good. Safetys have been done and the previous owner had it on the road. It's been a street legal bike since day 1

·
Dirt Wizard
4,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I probably can't help you from this side of the world, but my 525 is insured over here no probs at all. $3600 ? far out.:surprise: I think I pay about $250.
Hopefully someone from your neck of the woods posts in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I got it all figured out today. I called around to a bunch of different companies. May wouldn't insure but the vin of the bike is registered under an atv..no wonder no one could find it. Long story short the bike is now insured for $161/yr. Just a slight difference from the $3600 quoted the other day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts