KTM Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that that is the 2019 Superduke's way of asking for fresh oil and a slew of checks in the manual. No problem I can get it next week. How do I turn the notification off? In the combination instrument it says

Next service in
-1 mi

and it won't budge. My software is version 00.31. Is this something more serious than oil? I am many, many miles away from an authorized dealer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think that that is the 2019 Superduke's way of asking for fresh oil and a slew of checks in the manual. No problem I can get it next week. How do I turn the notification off? In the combination instrument it says

Next service in
-1 mi

and it won't budge. My software is version 00.31. Is this something more serious than oil? I am many, many miles away from an authorized dealer.
Try YouTube I found out how too reset my 690 duke service lights. It's a sequence of pushing the menu button it's not so bad just tricky if your not fluent with the menu.

·
Registered
19' 1290 SAS
23 Posts
LOL - left RawHyde in Feb, not a worry the weekend. Low oil warning - Stop, restart, run for a couple miles, warning comes on, repeat, repeat, repeat (like 4 times). Stop at Gorman.... Oil full..... Not sure if a blockage or what.

New bike under warranty. In Gorman, Ca.... AAA uber premium RV and bike tow - so to Thousand Oaks KTM (Open on Mondays). Zero cost except time.

Sensor probably faulty was the idea. No problem to ride it.

Thousand Oaks KTM actually called me the next days to make sure all was OK and I got home. Good guys. Ryan I believe was the service manager. Kudos.

Made it home to SF no issue and no repeat yet. Cost me nothing from Thousand Oaks and I offered to pay - as there was no code thrown... anyway nice ride up the 101 to SF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts