I have an authentic Akrapovic carbon fibre slip on. I was always envious of the Aprillia Tuono and BMW S1000R/RR owners that could order a carbon fibre slip on as they are not available for the Superduke R (in Carbon). So I had one made - starting with an authentic carbon fibre Akrapovic slip on, I had the inlet professionally fabricated to fit a Superduke R. Now I had specific requirements in that I don’t need the passenger pegs so it has an aggressive position and uses an authentic KTM powerparts carbon fibre hanger (with mounting bushings) - Original bolts are used.

All hardware is included to mount the silencer with the carbon fibre bracket.

This set up will bolt on to 2017-2019 KTM Superduke R models HOWEVER you have to remove the passenger door peg assembly.

It will also fit 2014-2016 Superduke R models however You have to do your homework as the model was designed for has the exhaust flap valve so there may be an adapter required to use it. If you are not mechanically inclined, look for something else.

* There is a small very crack in the outlet section - barely visible - look very closely at the pictures **

There NO scratches or scrapes on this silencer. All pictures posted are my pictures of my bike and silencer.

This is an amazing set up and super light. I had to change it as the exhaust is directed too close to my hard bags. I’ve since replaced it with a shorter Leovince LV-10 which is much smaller (but heavier) than this work of art.

Includes:
1. Akrapovic carbon silencer slip on
2. Akrapovic carbon fibre silencer clamp
3. fastener/bushing mount silencer to mount,
4. KTM carbon Powerparts hanger (with mounting Bushings - you have to use OEM bolts from passenger mounts).

Serious enquires only - I’m not desperate to sell - Price is firm. Local pick up only - Ontario, Canada