KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been doing some silly **** lately... Sorry if this isn't everyone's cup of tea but i've been having fun :D

I took strapped her to an RV and left Pennsylvania for California this summer... if you haven't, come here, the roads are phenomenal:

Anyway, I have more to do yet (tires, maybe spoked wheels) ... but one gripe I've had lately is that my wife has trouble getting on the damn thing... (i guess this is what being 30 is like lol)

Does anyone have advice on how to achieve this sorta thing:

It looks like they just added a simple extension/bracket in the middle/upper sub frame mounting point... is it really that simple?

I already have a spare set of seats...

Can't find any info about build though... it's just a for sale here ... https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-KTM-DUKE-690-5006812762

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I've been doing some silly **** lately... Sorry if this isn't everyone's cup of tea but i've been having fun :D

View attachment 92541
View attachment 92542

I took strapped her to an RV and left Pennsylvania for California this summer... if you haven't, come here, the roads are phenomenal:
View attachment 92543

Anyway, I have more to do yet (tires, maybe spoked wheels) ... but one gripe I've had lately is that my wife has trouble getting on the damn thing... (i guess this is what being 30 is like lol)

Does anyone have advice on how to achieve this sorta thing:
View attachment 92544

It looks like they just added a simple extension/bracket in the middle/upper sub frame mounting point... is it really that simple?

I already have a spare set of seats...

Can't find any info about build though... it's just a for sale here ... https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-KTM-DUKE-690-5006812762
Why the high front fender?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why the high front fender?
LMAO, so helpful :D

Well, like i'm saying, i'm aiming for a scrambler... My next set of tires will be dual sport, maybe block pattern and a bit higher profile than the stock front fender permits.

Plus it looks cool, kinda pseudo super-moto... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts