KTM Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered there over a week ago. But no mod has activated my account, so after 30 minutes of research, it says you have to email the mod to ask them to activate the account.

But in order to get in and email or PM them, you have to log in first, which I cannot do yet.

So I have a chicken and the egg thing here, and I am getting nowhere fast. LOL

If anyone is a member there, can you please kick a mod in the shins and wake him up so he can activate my account and I can start enjoying the forum?

Thanks!

My registered login is SquireSCA, same as it is here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would assume if you can post your account ids activated.. But the drill is they send you an email when you register and you click on the link in the message to activate your account. This is the universal procedure on forums.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would assume if you can post your account ids activated.. But the drill is they send you an email when you register and you click on the link in the message to activate your account. This is the universal procedure on forums.
No, they send the link and you click on it to activate, but they have it set up to require a manual activation by a mod. You have to actually email them your personal info so they can verify that you are not a SPAM bot or something.

I just got activated like 5 minutes ago, 8 days after I registered. LOL

Oh well, better late than never, right?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I tried signing up on KTMSuperTwins twice to no avail. No clue on the reason and never heard a word from anyone in authority. **** ‘em and feed ‘em fishheads.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
It’s a shame because there is a lot of good v1 SDR info over there. But every few months I stop by (never approved to be a member) and there is nothing really new of interest.

·
Registered
258 Posts
So, does the guidance provided in the thread "Account Activation! Important info for new members -[UPDATE]" no longer work?

Excerpt:

Set up your account as normal then email your details to

[email protected]

and we'll activate it for you then let you know when you're ready to rock.

We need;

Your username
Your real name
Your home address (number, street, town, country and post/zip code)
Your phone number

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Tried again, just to make sure. Says their is an account password and email (my screen name and one of my yahoomails) but I never get anything from the admin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts