KTM Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 200xcw owners care to get me the measurements of the front pipe hanger tab on the frame?

I purchase a 2 owner 2006 200 XCW about 2 years ago. In the process of fully restoring it as it still runs mechanically sound for the light trails we ride. Only issue is one of the previous owners dropped it and broke the pipe hanger tab off of the frame. The weld bead is still there for placement reference but I need dimensions of the tab.

·
Super Moderator
1,757 Posts
Any 200xcw owners care to get me the measurements of the front pipe hanger tab on the frame?

I purchase a 2 owner 2006 200 XCW about 2 years ago. In the process of fully restoring it as it still runs mechanically sound for the light trails we ride. Only issue is one of the previous owners dropped it and broke the pipe hanger tab off of the frame. The weld bead is still there for placement reference but I need dimensions of the tab.
Sorry, I do not have the answer. But perhaps you could find out by fitting the pipe to the frame (also the motor). Then use some thin and easily bendable metal (ex. alloy) to make up a dummy one. Then copy it in thicker steel and weld on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts