KTM Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any orange riders in Arkansas? Live in Melbourne in the North Central section and always looking for someone to ride the twisties with. Current ride is a 2008 Super Duke R with a few tweaks. I'm an old man, so go easy on me.

Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Larry, I live in Little Rock. I currently have a 71' Norton Commando but right now I'm deployed. However, I plan on picking up a 990 SMT when I get back next month. Do you do any riding down here?

Paul

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Paul...Thanks for your service and hope you return to the world soon. Don't ride in the LR area as the twisty roads of the North and West parts of the state suit my tastes. Weather is turning and trees are starting to show some color...hope you get back in time to ride that SMT some before the snow flies. Maybe we can hook up for a ride.

Larry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it. I hoping the cold weather holds out until Dec but you never know.

I'd like to take a ride up in your area since I've never been. We'll have to plan something in the spring. Keep in touch.

Paul

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in north Louisiana, just picked up a 1190 Adv and about due for 600 service. Looking at my options, does anyone know about the dealer in Little Rock? My other 2 choices about the same distance is in Dallas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
KTM dealers in Arkansas

Haven't heard anything positive about the Arkansas KTM dealers…but was told that this dealer in North Mississippi does a good job. Welcome to KTM.
I have dealt with Kawasaki/KTM Sportscenter of Little Rock for many years and have nothing but good things to say about Tom Murry the owner. He has sponsored my AMA Arenacross team for the last four years with KTM 250F bikes and we love them. Mike Lambert www.dirtbikemike.com TeamDirtbikemke Arenacross on Facebook

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
bb246795
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing