KTM Forums banner

281 - 300 of 335 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,101 Posts
Must have been one of those time lapse self portrait features. They were well judged too.

It's all right @JoshKTM I was just pulling your leg. Joshin' ya ya know. This time anyway. :cool:

That is a good loop mate. The Moy Pocket Rd is a little gem isn't it! I use it everytime I am heading north ..by going west south west first.

Reactions: JoshKTM

·
Registered
57 Posts
This evening after work and a bit of grocery shopping I decided I needed a run up to Mt Gravatt to look at the city lights and to get a picture or three of my bike

·
Dirt Wizard
4,231 Posts
Motorcycle newbies and seasoned riders ay. Do I qualify for any of them?
How about a group called "the less than 3 points group"? I will qualify for that.
Wouldn't that have some interesting riders in it.
Nice pics though Josh.
Jealous....yes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
How about a group called "the less than 3 points group"? I will qualify for that.
Nice pics though Josh.
Jealous....yes.
You could be the team leader and mascot for it!

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice pics though Josh.
Jealous....yes.
Nah mate you definitely wouldn’t have want to be the leader of that run something about 6 points and $500 fine for the ride leader who crossed the double whites trying to get back to the front after inadvertently corner marking himself all in front of a unmarked cop bike ( who new they had a black Honda Fire Blade) on the Maleny Stanley River Road 😬

·
Dirt Wizard
4,231 Posts
You could be the team leader and mascot for it!

Jim would qualify?
No room for you goody 2 shoes demerit point owners.

Reactions: AliceNicho

·
Dirt Wizard
4,231 Posts
Nah mate you definitely wouldn’t have want to be the leader of that run something about 6 points and $500 fine for the ride leader who crossed the double whites trying to get back to the front after inadvertently corner marking himself all in front of a unmarked cop bike ( who new they had a black Honda Fire Blade) on the Maleny Stanley River Road 😬
Unlucky. How many has he got left? Sign him up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice pics though Josh.
Jealous....yes.
By the way the “Motorcycle newbies and seasoned riders“ is a Meet-up group and any one is welcome to join in the fun as long as you don’t mind helping other newer riders out every now and again. Some of the rides are put up as beginner friendly others like the one I went on are for experienced riders only 😁

·
Registered
287 Posts
By the way the “Motorcycle newbies and seasoned riders“ is a Meet-up group and any one is welcome to join in the fun as long as you don’t mind helping other newer riders out every now and again. Some of the rides are put up as beginner friendly others like the one I went on are for experienced riders only
On here or elsewhere?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Jim would qualify?
No room for you goody 2 shoes demerit point owners.
Now now don't get jelly that I was able to get around the cough legislation Jim would definitely qualify, till we get to the UK that is and he gets an unmarked licence back lol

·
Dirt Wizard
4,231 Posts
By the way the “Motorcycle newbies and seasoned riders“ is a Meet-up group and any one is welcome to join in the fun as long as you don’t mind helping other newer riders out every now and again. Some of the rides are put up as beginner friendly others like the one I went on are for experienced riders only 😁
I have bad habits. You've seen them. Best I don't teach anyone, unless they want to do dirt. I can do dirt.

·
Registered
287 Posts
@DW my brain is failing so hard I forgot I had told you the good news.

Bad news Jim's 690 is out of reg and because of his elbow op next week and the other immigration dramas will be off the road for a bit which he's bummed about but **** happens.

281 - 300 of 335 Posts