KTM Forums banner

321 - 335 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey! No tongue .... we’re watching you, this is a pg13 site! Congrats to the newlyweds.

Reactions: AliceNicho

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Congratulations @AliceNicho ....... errr new surname(?), person, thingy,.......:).

Great news, and I hope the hip surgery goes as well or better than mine........ my post-op pain and swelling is almost gone now, as I forgot the crutch when I swapped seats to sit down for more square eye's therapy yesterday..... only realized when I reached for the clutch to get up again...... so it's just on 2 wks from discharge and I'm almost walking free again......... (y)

Now where did I park that SDGT?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Aaaaaaah......... bettter than a coldie on a hot day.............:D

Fabulous day for a ride, so I man'd up and rolled out the wheels. Dropped by the boat harbour at Manly and at last got the angle of the sun correct for a good pic.......... what a great day for my 1st ride post hip surgery - and that was only 9 weeks ago!

Yeeeehaaaaa!

The GT felt fabulous...... smooth....... strong.......perfect.......... (y)

Even managed to catch some expensive "holes in the water you pour money into" heading out onto Moreton Bay for the day....... I should do this more often, it's only 5 mins away from home........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
that can you fitted looks alright dave..............whack a side pic up
Hi cors,

Not the best pic but all I've got for now ;)....... it's an MiVV Suono and cost about $630Au delivered to me from Italy by Santa (via an Ebay vendor - I just clicked on the 'watch' list and a few days later he made an offer that saved me the cost of freight). They make a cat delete mid pipe which comes with a metal flapper valve bypass linkage, so there is no need to buy an ESE unless wanting to ditch the servo motor.

I bought the cat delete but I'm happy with the unrestricted can on the stock cat for now. Makes a smidge more music than stock but won't offend sensitive ears.

Attachments

Reactions: AliceNicho

·
Super Moderator
1,101 Posts
I have never considered the SDGT a small bike, until I parked beside this Ducati Multistrada Enduro. Mine looked a bit like a streetfighter in comparison. It sounded beautiful with the full Akro system.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Seems we have some new (to us) orangeness in our family. She's a stat write off but with a new frame will be back on the road in all her sexy glory.

This one is Jim's (though I'm going to ride it), I've got a new BMW R1150GS and MV Augusta Brutale 750. The plan is though that Jim is also going to get an MV and I'm going to get my own 1190 Adventure.

No such thing as too many bikes is there?

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Picture's of ORANGE-NESS eh?

OK here's one for the record......

I took it a few days ago at Gayndah....... errr Orange county it seems....... even the local hot rods are orange......

Attachments

321 - 335 of 335 Posts