KTM Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
I also waited for 3 months for the 200mm version. Hmm well with the silencer out it sounds great. Not at all obnoxious in my mind compared to Aprilia
Tuono with a good can. Well if I could do a decat then I might throw the silencer back in to tone it down MAYBE.

I have to say that it seems more fun to drive with the new exhaust on compared to stock. haha

57 years old and still like the sound and fun that this rig gives.

Premium Member
2021 1290 Super Duke R (Black)
I have the 200mm version on order for 6 weeks now, estimated was 10 weeks delivery time
I just ordered an all-black 200mm V3 Mini. I was told lead time was 2 - 8 weeks. Seems difficult to imagine they can't pin it down a little better than that, but I s'pose they don't want to set up too many expectations. I've inquired about the "Super Duke" etching, but have not yet heard back.

Registered
19鈥 SDR
Just to add to this conversation. I purchased mine direct order from Austin Racing in the beginning of December last year and got the same delivery window (6-8 weeks) , but the "can" showed up at my door step here in Massachusetts 7 days after ordering. Needless to say, I was more than stoked and they did me right. It could be possible they are just covering themselves and that can might arrive sooner than you think.(y)

Premium Member
2021 1290 Super Duke R (Black)
Just to add to this conversation. I purchased mine direct order from Austin Racing in the beginning of December last year and got the same delivery window (6-8 weeks) , but the "can" showed up at my door step here in Massachusetts 7 days after ordering. Needless to say, I was more than stoked and they did me right. It could be possible they are just covering themselves and that can might arrive sooner than you think.(y)
Seems you lucked out! Most people鈥檚 experiences seem like longer wait times are the norm.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts