KTM Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,255 Posts
Hi all just bought my daughter a little beta mini trial 06 which seems to have the ktm engine , it’s having an high idle problem and from what I can see online it could be the clutch at fault so I pulled the cover off but the clutch is nothing like the clutches I have found online can anybody steer me in the right direction for what fits ? View attachment 110960
View attachment 110959
Welcome to the forum.
That is not a KTM clutch. The small 50cc water cooled KTM's also use a three shoe clutch in their auto clutches, but their clutches are built differently with a spring (or a collection of washers that work like a spring), in middle of the clutch shoes. Here: 2008 KTM 50 SX Clutch | KTM World

KTM did use the Moto Morini air cooled motor for their learner/beginner bikes up to about year 2000. But that one had a 2 shoe clutch. Here: 2000 KTM 50 JR Adventure Engine S5-Gs | KTM World

· Super Moderator
3,255 Posts
And even so... high idling has nothing to do with the clutch. It has to do with the carbi adjustments or a sticky throttle cable. Once you turn on the throttle the revs go up and the clutch starts grabbing.

· Super Moderator
3,255 Posts
From what info I could find on beta sites it’s meant to be same engine as ktm mini adventure
Have no idea sorry. Have never seen a Beta one before. But as you can see in the parts pages I attached, the clutches are different. And even so... as I said, I think your issue is with the carbi and/or throttle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts