KTM Forums banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts
Ah my friend @Freggles :D we shared your frustrations and struggles and now we share your joy.
Good on you sir for a job well done.
Enjoy your good work and your fine motorcycle. Be safe and enjoy. Be sure to post a full report with pictures when possible.

Reactions: Freggles
Happy for your success!
Have fun on your ride!

Rangerman

Discussion starter · #166 ·
Got out to the trails and my bike ran flawlessly... my brothers bike, which he neglected to check over and get up to snuff before we left, wouldn’t even fire up so I hardly rode mine. Once his bike is trail ready I’ll get a full ride in on mine. Can’t justify going riding alone

ah well. i take it as a win. she ran good for you. cant say much about your brother and brother drama. i used to take my 2 brothers dirt bike riding also and found it much the same as you did, but we just help them out and teach them our lessons the same as we learned them. all this good knowledge we have for keeping our bikes tuned and running is of value to our friends (and family) when they need our help. give the brother a good boot in hisass and try to help him get his sorryass bike running as good as yours. be sure to keep posting up pictures and your progress. always happy to hear from you sir. best regards my friend

Here an idea... now when you have proved your self as a bike-fixer-upper, why not sort your brothers one for a fee... :cool:

Discussion starter · #169 ·
That’s a novel idea, however he’s not one to spend his money on his bike. Hell, I spotted him the 1800 for his bike and haven’t seen a dime of that back. It’s ok though. He’s got his priorities and I’ve got mine. I’ll fix up his bike as long as he’s there to learn what I’m doing and why I’m doing it

You’re a better brother than me. I made my little brother wash my bike :oops:

And my little brother (who was bigger than me... he grew to 6f6 while I only managed 6f2) used to "borrow" my bikes. This resulted in fights that I always lost.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.