Last I heard he was going for a swim...:oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
It seems odd no one has heard from
@Spartacus for awhile.....
Last I heard he was going for a swim...:oops:
That might happen in a couple days ... my house is projected as ground zero for Dorian. Surge is 12-15 feet.
Light a candle for me.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
That might happen in a couple days ... my house is projected as ground zero for Dorian. Surge is 12-15 feet.
Light a candle for me.
will do my friend. love and prayers for you.

·
Dirt Wizard
3,804 Posts
Light a candle for me.
Bugger......
Paddle tyre and a coupla skii's for the Gt??

·
Registered
773 Posts
Aw shucks thanx for your concern everyone! We've been to this rodeo before, with more experience my place has been hardened up to wind and flood. Ten years ago we got a direct hit right at Sebastian inlet ... they had wind speed indicators there but at 167 MPH the posts they were mounted on broke off. Nobody really knows what the ultimate speed was?
My house is here - copy these numbers into a google search, a map comes up, click "satellite" you'll see me waving.
27°45'54.9"N 80°26'17.5"W

Hopefully, Hurricane Dorian comes ashore below me and then it should quickly weaken.

Speaking of ... this reminds me of a joke.

Pres Bill Clinton wants to redecorate the White house so they send over a first year interior design student named Monica. He's showing her around while talking about what he wants done. He continues "we want this top floor totally redecorated and below me" ....

·
Dirt Wizard
3,804 Posts
Crisis coming and our old mate @Spartacus still got a joke in him. I'm running out of forum friendly ones. So a quick pic.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
926 Posts
Light a candle for me.
Just caught this post - been playing golf and on the drink with my 2 brothers this week. Very out of practice and feeling pretty old at the moment.

I see POTUS cancelled a trip to Poland to stay home and help you fill sandbags. Best of luck mate.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Aw shucks thanx for your concern everyone! We've been to this rodeo before, with more experience my place has been hardened up to wind and flood. Ten years ago we got a direct hit right at Sebastian inlet ... they had wind speed indicators there but at 167 MPH the posts they were mounted on broke off. Nobody really knows what the ultimate speed was?
My house is here - copy these numbers into a google search, a map comes up, click "satellite" you'll see me waving.
27°45'54.9"N 80°26'17.5"W

Hopefully, Hurricane Dorian comes ashore below me and then it should quickly weaken.

Speaking of ... this reminds me of a joke.

Pres Bill Clinton wants to redecorate the White house so they send over a first year interior design student named Monica. He's showing her around while talking about what he wants done. He continues "we want this top floor totally redecorated and below me" ....
Sadly no image of you waving

Hope you weather the storm well!

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
A helping hand

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #571

Attachments

·
Dirt Wizard
3,804 Posts
Who needs to shoot straight??
Us Aussie blokes barely bother with a dunny unless you're doing a number 2, just go behind the shed or the nearest tree mate.

·
Dirt Wizard
3,804 Posts
So I gotta another cashie in the other day, a little bike for old mates grandkids.
Didn't take long for my little girl to spot it. Looks like she's taking a liking to it........little turd.

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Currently the danger has passed, just might die from alcohol poisoning tho ... been waiting so long for this damn hurricane to pass!
In other news my dock is under water (video) and I have "lunch on the Barbie" tied to that dock for later (video).

·
Super Moderator
926 Posts
Baby Manatee ... yummmm. Substitute Manatee for Pork in this bbq recipe:

Glad to see you survived the storm. From the video there appears to be little damage to the neighbourhood. If I can survive 5 days with my brothers without alcohol poisoning you should be right.

·
Registered
773 Posts
So I gotta another cashie in the other day, a little bike for old mates grandkids.
Didn't take long for my little girl to spot it. Looks like she's taking a liking to it........little turd.
Dude she is just too cute! Dunno but if I were you I'd be looking at your wife with a fish eye? That little girl is too sweet to come from you ... just sayin.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Baby Manatee ... yummmm. Substitute Manatee for Pork in this bbq recipe:

Glad to see you survived the storm. From the video there appears to be little damage to the neighbourhood. If I can survive 5 days with my brothers without alcohol poisoning you should be right.
Was very lonely, everyone around us took off ... felt like Charlton Heston in "Omega man" (look it up).
Thanks for concern and recipe ... might be better cuz I was thinking about how the hell it was gonna fit on the rotisserie? Liver is coming around ... amazing how they heal up. My brothers do the same when they come too... including beat me at golf like a rented mule.

·
Full Throttle
5,703 Posts
Was very lonely, everyone around us took off ... felt like Charlton Heston in "Omega man" (look it up).
Thanks for concern and recipe ... might be better cuz I was thinking about how the hell it was gonna fit on the rotisserie? Liver is coming around ... amazing how they heal up. My brothers do the same when they come too... including beat me at golf like a rented mule.
any flotsam and jetsam we can add as a post storm recipe?

·
Registered
773 Posts
any flotsam and jetsam we can add as a post storm recipe?
There is a dead 3 to 4 ft Iguana floating around in the canal. We can fish it out for ya ... maybe you could "channel" chef Emeril LaGasse and dream up a cajun specialty? BAM!

561 - 580 of 640 Posts