KTM Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1158 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,648 Posts
Finnish variation on that is taking picktures of us doing burn outs and wheelies in front of different police stations around the country.
Won't post em on facebook on my own page for obvious reasons thou :devil2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Finnish variation on that is taking picktures of us doing burn outs and wheelies in front of different police stations around the country.
Won't post em on facebook on my own page for obvious reasons thou :devil2:
Ha ha ha. That's gold. Bit of an issue for me to get action type shots, as I do 95%+ of my riding by myself.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
No chapels, no wheelies...just another sunny day, a Duke and about 400 bends...with a cuppa in the mix :)

just found the same pic with a different mount...funny how one takes the same shot with different bikes over time....

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
A couple of different ones during the change process. Not finished but as usual works taken a front seat.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Very nice Dan!!
Great style, love that headlight, is that a 2 section beam? Also the seat /tail is a neat style!
Those rad hoses look vunerable maybe?

Looks good fun...sure we'll see more of it :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Very nice Dan!!
Great style, love that headlight, is that a 2 section beam? Also the seat /tail is a neat style!
Those rad hoses look vunerable maybe?

Looks good fun...sure we'll see more of it :)
The bottom light section is onlynthe parking light mate, the top part is Low/High beam. I have a streetfighter headlight that I was going to add but I think I like this one better.

The hoses I think will be ok but im currently waiting on a reply from Aeroflow Performance regarding hoses and fittings, they do all the lines etc for the drag and race industry. Expensive but look great when you choose the right material, should look really good once Ive had the header etc Ceramic Coated as well.
Yeah pretty sure you will see it more, now its finally here I can seriously start planning whats going to be done.......it will most definately be up for a map or power curve retweak.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Went to bike shop a few weeks ago and there was a 2013 690 duke. Studied it, sat on it,loved the way it felt. Started researching and thought I might like to have one, I have always had inline 4 600cc sportbikes so was not sure about a thumper. So I was looking on Craigslist a few days later and a 2010 690 duke just happen to be for sale. I have only been able to ride it about 60 miles so far but what a blast! Anyway this forum helped a ton in my decision so thanks.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 1158 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
227 Participants
2cati
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing