KTM Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1158 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts

A gap in the raining during a cold & wet ride yesterday, 3 and a half hours riding at about 5 degrees in the cold is forcing me to fit those heated grips I have waiting in the garage :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yeah, it's a fun area, no end to magical roads..
Here's another from Oxley..the road isn't the best, bumpy, rutted, potholed..but...you just get over it and enjoy..

Coming back home on Sunday there were a few tight corners that had fresh tar patches on them with little mounds of gravel in the middle of the lane...got silly/scarey at times...
:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Went For a little ride through the Southern California countryside.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice scene Newb69 !! Alot l like my area, we got 29c today, clear blue skies..
Boldor, not always so in my case, some of the locals ride pretty hard, but for an old fart i'm not too bad :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I liked making that pic! Did that same road this morning again, no pics, didn't have the gopro mounted..
Nice cuppa and chinwag at Gingers Creek Cafe, about 60 other bikes there when I pulled up..
26degreesC earlier, but heavy rain and hail is now hitting the same route..

schnel° you'll look forward to the spring!!
:)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Boldor, not always so in my case, some of the locals ride pretty hard, but for an old fart i'm not too bad :)

When I said "beats" I did not necessarily mean faster, though I could mean that too;. I meant a naked single is a better tool for the job of cutting up mediocre road than an inline-4 sports..........irrespective of the tool on the bike.

.....and they cripple ol' farts a little bit slower than inline-4's do too.

41 - 60 of 1158 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
227 Participants
2cati
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing