KTM Forums banner

1121 - 1140 of 1177 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks, @MikSane!

Actually didn't want handguards for the longest time, and now with them on the bike, I think they look great and provide function so win-win.

I searched for a while, as I wanted them to be low profile, clear the large brake reservoir, fit our bikes tapered stock bars, and be black.

The search ended with Barkbusters JET Handguards (Type: 1 1/8" Tapered Bars). However they don't come in black, so I painted them flat black. :batman:
Great detailed post, thanks brotha

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Went looking on the ride for my steering head bolt !!! It fell out and I could not find it. I rode home 5 miles VERY carefully. So Saturday I went to the dealer and got a new one for about £6. I will fit it this week, before taking the bike to the dealer on Friday for its service !!! I guess they would have checked it there :'(

·
Registered
228 Posts
Radiator guard..

:smile2: Hey PapaDuke I got a guard off E bay and painted a big K on the center before installing, :clap: looks great, cost $30.00. even came with a key chain so I cut it and mted on rear of bike, :thumbup1:

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Finally stopped raining, at least I got to ride to work.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I spent a month traveling the country with my Duke. Racked up over 7,000+ Miles. I've been back for a little over a week, and getting ready to convert it with track duty in mind.

Not one issue from the bike It also spent day after day, hour after hour at 85-95 MPH. Off road multiple times, hours hammering on curvy roads. One tough single in these machines!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Awesome trackday this past weekend - my best ever. While I was focused on locking my outer leg into the tank, I still dont feel the need to really hang off...I have done it in the parking lot, but on the track I am more focused on vision. I was really feeling like my head was down low but it feels more exaggerated than it looks...anyway, enjoy the eye candy!

Attachments

1121 - 1140 of 1177 Posts