Finally got delivery of the decat pipe from China so set about fitting it today, I loosened the header nuts first then lined up the pipe and found that the hanger hole didn’t line up with the bolt hole on the bike . Had to open it up so that the pipe sat lower,went in search of the cat to get the graphite gasket for the new pipe and found that the flange was quite small on the link pipe. I ended up using a longer stainless bolt to draw in the clamp, I then wiped down the Akra to remove the protective oil off it then used the supplied ceramic paste on the joint before tightening everything up. Rolled it out the garage and fired it up, I think it sounds a bit deeper and louder than the old GPR system that I removed. Mrs bigtree came out to see and hear how her bike sounded and got a vote of approval I think. Hoping for a good downpour to wash the salt off the roads and then a mild dry spell to take it for a spin . I meant to say it’s a well made pipe and for only £29.