KTM Forums banner

Who will be December's KTM of the Month winner?

• ABN2nds

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • drnick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kugangles

• Ariel

• 99999DAAN

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • KTMLaos

• 4506401190stu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The December KTM of the Month contest is live. PLEASE read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post your favorite pic from 2021 of your KTM. ONLY submit one pic. If you wish to include why its your favorite pic, all the better.

The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to November's KTM of the Month winner, @snowcatxx87!

·
Registered
494 Posts

Tail mod,slip on,MRA windscreen,CRG arrow mirrors KTM sticker kit, and radar mount, phone mount and camera mount

Reactions: cors187 and ABN2nds

·
Registered
4 Posts

One part of TET is Niekka, in northern Finland and this is the view from there, nice isn't it?
We had a blast riding up on TET this summer, some parts quite challenging.
My ride here is 790 Adventure R.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The sad state of my baby Duke for the last two months as the Mupo fork inserts require the foot to come off of the fork legs. The right side went like a breeze, the left doesn't want to come off (yet). having an aluminium clamp manufactured so fingers crossed I'll have her back on the tracks soonish.
The weather here is currently made for riding so pretty itchy to head out.
P.S. in the meantime sticking on my custom made decals inspired by the 70'- 80' WRC sponsor of mainly the Lancia Groupe B rally cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The December KTM of the Month contest is live. PLEASE read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post your favorite pic from 2021 of your KTM. ONLY submit one pic. If you wish to include why its your favorite pic, all the better.

The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to November's KTM of the Month winner, @snowcatxx87!

View attachment 105234

1 - 17 of 17 Posts