KTM Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for detuning suggestions for 2002 250 sx i ride trails & this bike hits way to hard any suggestions besides flywheel weight? any one know if the exhuast valve is adjustable?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Heavier fly wheel weight,exc piston,exc exhaust pipe an silencer and you will be all set for now.But eventually you will want some bark busters,pipe gaurd,and skid plate.Maybe even a larger tank.Yes the power valve is adjustable but it wont make it any smoother it will just delay the hit and then when it does hit it will hit harder.An exc piston should do the trick.You will need a PV tool from the hard parts catalog to adjust as far as I know.Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
What is a 250 SX-f2?

I have an 02 250 SX... just curious... Incidentally, buddy, you are a sick rider... this 250 SX I bought is my first motorcycle EVER so I ride very conservatively... the only thing I do even close to what you do is maybe street skating or playing keyboards ; but I've always been blown away by people who do this MX thing proficiently- have a great day and be safe out there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts