KTM Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this bike is sooooo nice..

Thing is, it brings out the Devil in you..... see.......(pipe is now Akra)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the power is so much better.... more all over, i have disconected the 2nd and 3rd gear restrictor too... loads more power all over. the only trouble is, now i have changed the pipe, it stall sometimes, never did before, a fueling problem i guess. the FMF looks nice would be interested to see it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Still getting the stalling problems then, How often? Duke actually looks pretty trick in red, wonder what colours the 09's will come in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after speaking to a KTM rep, it apears that KTM have admited now that there is a lean running problem and there will be a new map to richen up below 3k, its all immissions law. good news, will keep ya posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any Update on the Factory Re-Mapping?

I am very interested in this. I would love to have my 690 Duke run well at lower RPMs! I'm glad the factory is listening and making some changes. Any word on when this update will be ready?

·
Registered
178 Posts
..any update on the FI re-mapping (richer running) update?

·
Registered
35 Posts
can a dfo be used on ktm like other bikes...cant see why not probably the best fix ..them with new pipe dial it in yourself...unless your planning to change timing...guys can the bike run on the highway at 80 90 with out problems

·
Registered
3 Posts
the power is so much better.... more all over, i have disconected the 2nd and 3rd gear restrictor too... loads more power all over. the only trouble is, now i have changed the pipe, it stall sometimes, never did before, a fueling problem i guess. the FMF looks nice would be interested to see it.

Is there a mod on this forum to do that. Do you have a link??

·
Registered
55 Posts
2nd and 3rd gear restrictor

How do I carry out the mod for the 2nd & 3rd gear restrictor? Is it DIY? Any kind soul care to explain?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts