KTM Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Last week I added a Puig mini windscreen to my 2013 690...

It seems to make slabbing at 80 mph far more tolerable than w/o it.

Installation was pretty easy as they provide a template. While the final holes for the well-nuts are 10.5mm one has to finesse things a bit first by finding center of a somewhat imaginary 10.5mm hole with a pilot bit and then gradually increasing diameter bits.

I think it looks pretty good.

Cheers!
For me it looks bad... like fakin unicorn, i don't understand ppl who buying naked bikes and then they try turn it into tourist comfortable bike... Later the bike looks like autistic one.

·
Super Moderator
2,695 Posts
For me it looks bad... like fakin unicorn, i don't understand ppl who buying naked bikes and then they try turn it into tourist comfortable bike...
His bike. His decision.
And the Duke isn't just a naked bike.
He probably bought it for the same reason rest of us did.
Light & upright with handling like no other.
And more comfortable than a supermoto.
Braaaaap.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
His bike. His decision.
And the Duke isn't just a naked bike.
He probably bought it for the same reason rest of us did.
Light & upright with handling like no other.
And more comfortable than a supermoto.
Braaaaap.
For me it looks bad...
For me it looks bad...
For me it looks bad...
For me
For me
For me
For me
I never say that he can't do it, i just told my opinion, come on, sure he can do what he want with his bike i never say no to that, but i don't like it and i would never do that with my bike. thats all.

·
Registered
289 Posts
For me
For me
For me
For me
I never say that he can't do it, i just told my opinion, come on, sure he can do what he want with his bike i never say no to that, but i don't like it and i would never do that with my bike. thats all.
Ever heard the saying "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything? Just common courtesy and respect.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ever heard the saying "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything? Just common courtesy and respect.
I will say what i think, no *** licking and pretty words to being nice, lets be real at least with what we talking.
I think you show more respect to someone when you telling him what do you really think, and if you like more to hear fake pretty words and you call it respect, here is something wrong.
Everyone have right for his own opinion, and you have nazi syndrome, you want to hear and talk only with pretty words, everyone must like and agree with what you did...
You're the one without respect, you want mute everyone who not agree with you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I will say what i think, no *** licking and pretty words to being nice, lets be real at least with what we talking.
I think you show more respect to someone when you telling him what do you really think, and if you like more to hear fake pretty words and you call it respect, here is something wrong.
Everyone have right for his own opinion, and you have nazi syndrome, you want to hear and talk only with pretty words.
You're the one without respect, you want mute everyone who not agree with you.
Ha! You're an idiot bud straight up!

I agree with you, sometimes people do mods to their bikes that are not in my taste and I don't like them.

The difference between you and I is that I am not ignorant enough to go out of my way to tell them so, especially if my opinion wasn't asked for in the first place. It has nothing to do with being fake and everything to do with respecting someone elses pride and joy. Douche.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha! You're an idiot bud straight up!

I agree with you, sometimes people do mods to their bikes that are not in my taste and I don't like them.

The difference between you and I is that I am not ignorant enough to go out of my way to tell them so, especially if my opinion wasn't asked for in the first place. It has nothing to do with being fake and everything to do with respecting someone elses pride and joy. Douche.
Well you making me bored, i'm not sure if you understand where we are and what "forum" mean, also you use words which you don't understand the definition "ignorant" for example... amen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts