KTM Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I’m a FJR1300 rider from Winnipeg..I’m looking at alternatives to my FJR which has but one fault..it’s kinda heavy, and I’m kinda old. My only concern is a rumour of a high speed wobble at 200-240km/hr..

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Look at the GT Bob - aside from losing 200 pounds it has better HP and torque numbers. Might vibrate a tad more than your FJ but not in any serious way. The GT is a sport tour bike, emphasis on sport. It does not come with snow tires which would be better suited for Winterpeg. Welcome aboard fellow canuck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the GT Bob - aside from losing 200 pounds it has better HP and torque numbers. Might vibrate a tad more than your FJ but not in any serious way. The GT is a sport tour bike, emphasis on sport. It does not come with snow tires which would be better suited for Winterpeg. Welcome aboard fellow canuck.
Thanks! My wife said that I should have the bike of my dreams, so..I’m looking at the KTM SDGT, the Ducati Multistrada V4s, the BMW 1250GS. In order to replace the FJR It has to be as reliable and lighter and frankly I think it’s gonna be tough..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts