KTM Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little 120 mile loop we do very often. Stopping at Osorios' in Old Cocoa Village for the best tomato and pesto pie you've ever had in yer life. This is first ever video so cut me some slack. If anyone likes this then we'll do a little tour down south to the best Schnitzel in Florida at Jensen Bch.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Little 120 mile loop we do very often. Stopping at Osorios' in Old Cocoa Village for the best tomato and pesto pie you've ever had in yer life. This is first ever video so cut me some slack. If anyone likes this then we'll do a little tour down south to the best Schnitzel in Florida at Jensen Bch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wihdlijoAcs
will not run so...….

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will not run so...….
it seems you need a google acct, a youtube acct or Gmail to get this since google owns youtube they have a monopoly.
This comes from a known to me, non Gmail friend who I asked to see if it worked for him .... it doesn't.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Warm weather envy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wihdlijoAcs
16 friggin degrees at my house this morning:frown2:
You southerners got it made down there
I will send you some snowballs....took them off my snowman....now he’s...she’s...ahhh well it ain’t got no balls anyhowz...

·
Registered
529 Posts
16 friggin degrees at my house this morning:frown2:
You southerners got it made down there
I will send you some snowballs....took them off my snowman....now he’s...she’s...ahhh well it ain’t got no balls anyhowz...
I would rather have the cold than hurricanes.

I have spent a fair bit of time in fort Lauderdale, enjoyed the fishing and sea food, nice beaches and sea views but did not find any great motorcycling roads

found some nice roads in the blue ridge mountains

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
what happens if a big storm comes through that area , does everyone sand bag the houses?.
no wonder theres a fishing problem , jettys are busted:clap:
Florida has a height problem, this spot in particular is really low and floods often. A fairly weak hurricane blew thru just a couple months prior, this area was specially unlucky cuz of multiple tornado touchings that can spawn from it. Still getting docks put back together and replacing boats etc. In my profile there are a few pics showing boats stacked on top of each other like logs... can't seem to get pics right side up tho?.

I would rather have the cold than hurricanes.

I have spent a fair bit of time in fort Lauderdale, enjoyed the fishing and sea food, nice beaches and sea views but did not find any great motorcycling roads

found some nice roads in the blue ridge mountains
Agreed good roads are rare here, But West Palm-Ft Lauderdale-Miami positively sux, no sense even owning a bike cuz there is no place to go ... it's all built up. We call it the "Golden Girls" area cuz it reminds one of that TV show. I'm further north of there, it's way more open, found some good riding spots but you must know the area well. N.Georgia is the place to play - it's a days ride which is why we get a bunch together for a week at a time. We rent an AirBNB cabin or two on a creek ... usually close to Helen GA.

My brother lives in Canada ... on one visit he says "ya the weather is nice here all winter and stuff but I couldn't do it ... I'd miss the seasons". I said really? You'd rather be shovelling snow, chipping ice off your windshield, 8 hours of total daylight (not sunshine) rather than golfing every day, drinking beer and fishing from the beach for Pompano (best tasting fish) or maybe riding to the pub along the coast?

he thought about it long and hard .....NAW I guess you're right.

BTW the video editing on that was my first and I know it's terrible - used the editing S/W that comes with the camera. Youtube has better editing and easier I found out later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts