KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I´m a formula student team member. Our team is thinking about swapping our engine(a cbr600f4i) to a sf-x 450.
One of the issues we are thinking about is the ECU. We need a stand alone, and we have a G4+ fury from Link.

For compatibility, we need the pattern of the ignition rotor/trigger wheel, and we cannot find it in the web.
Has someone put a stand alone with this engine?
Has someone the answer to the rotor/trigger pattern?

Thanks!

·
Dirt Wizard
4,246 Posts
Welcome, I have moved your thread to the area of which that bike engine belongs and you will get a lot more world wide people looking at it.
In saying that, I have never fitted an aftermarket ecu to a ktm dirt bike engine, so I can't help you sorry.

Reactions: SuprVR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, I have moved your thread to the area of which that bike engine belongs and you will get a lot more world wide people looking at it.
In saying that, I have never fitted an aftermarket ecu to a ktm dirt bike engine, so I can't help you sorry.
Thank you! That helps a lot!

·
Dirt Wizard
4,246 Posts
To be honest, if you're wanting CRIP - REF/SYNC or PIPs values of the ktm ignition, without offending anyone here, I think you might be up sh-ts creek without a paddle. We got some very knowledgeable guy's here, but we're talking a whole different kettle of fish when it comes to hooking up stand alone's.
Fingers crossed you get a response from someone that has done it.
I probably have a couple dozen files with haltec and motec maps on different 4,6 and 8 cylinder car engines and maybe a couple 4 and twin cylinder bike's, but I have never done a single or a ktm sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts