KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!
301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SDR
1 Posts
My friends, I'm happy to announce that magic box V3 is ready :) you all know about V1 and V2 now we have V3 fully weatherproof dipped in industrial black coat resin the same stuff that all ECU dipped in order to be weatherproof :) Also, a new harness is made for powering the Evotech short plate tail light.

View attachment 99837

View attachment 99840

View attachment 99841
My friends, I'm happy to announce that magic box V3 is ready :) you all know about V1 and V2 now we have V3 fully weatherproof dipped in industrial black coat resin the same stuff that all ECU dipped in order to be weatherproof :) Also, a new harness is made for powering the Evotech short plate tail light.

View attachment 99837

View attachment 99840

View attachment 99841
Evening all ;)

New to the forum so unable to contact anyone through message, really frustrating as trying to find out how to aquire one of kmanou's v3 magic box's! any help would be much appreciated as full system being fitted to my SDR as we speak and would prefer to have working indicators when I get pulled ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, just adding my experience:
Got a 2021 northamerican model.
Full Akrapovic system installed, won't start with stock bulb indicators.
Got Akra mapping from dealer installed and indicators set to LED.
After Akra mapping installation bike won't start with stock indicators and starts with indicators disconnected.
Installed CNC-Racing Flow LED indicators (with an internal Resistance of about 14 MOhm). Bike runs flawless. No error messages or engine lights. All functions as with stock exhaust. Indicates work at regular speed.
Got about 1000km on with that setup, multiple starts, ignition on/off.
Hi Alex... Question.. I ordered the CNC Flow indicators as you mentioned.. Two Sets ... one set for the front and one set for the back. Do I need anything else to make the bike run? Do I need to add the resistors or not with the indicators? I was a little unclear for sure what to do? Just plug in the two sets of indicators and it will start? Thanks

·
Registered
Ktm 1290 Super Duke 2021
1 Posts
Hi Guys.

Im from colombia and I have SRD 2021, I want to Akra evolutions line but I read that if I install this system must desconnect the turn signals. Do you khow where I can buy the magic box for solve this issue?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Evening all ;)

New to the forum so unable to contact anyone through message, really frustrating as trying to find out how to aquire one of kmanou's v3 magic box's! any help would be much appreciated as full system being fitted to my SDR as we speak and would prefer to have working indicators when I get pulled ;)
I am in the same situation. I have an SDRR with AKRA Evo Line installed. I am in New Zealand and the plugs are on back order for months. Is there anyway to buy a Magic Box already complete to just plug in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the same situation. I have an SDRR with AKRA Evo Line installed. I am in New Zealand and the plugs are on back order for months. Is there anyway to buy a Magic Box already complete to just plug in?
I replaced both front and rear turn signals opposed to purchasing or making a Magic Box... It works and starts up every time. I used CNC Racing FLOW Sequential LED Turn Signals. Click on the link..... https://www.cncracing.com/en/product/turn-indicator-led-sequential-flow.html

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Alex... Question.. I ordered the CNC Flow indicators as you mentioned.. Two Sets ... one set for the front and one set for the back. Do I need anything else to make the bike run? Do I need to add the resistors or not with the indicators? I was a little unclear for sure what to do? Just plug in the two sets of indicators and it will start? Thanks
Hey, sorry for the late reply
For me it was basically plug/play, no modification was necessary.
How did you make out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, sorry for the late reply
For me it was basically plug/play, no modification was necessary.
How did you make out?
Thanks for the reply... Yes I purchased the turn signals and it was basically plug and play.. Once both sets of turn signals installed the bike was able to be started and ran fine. Seems to be working properly. It was a pretty easy fix without needing to get a magic box. 👍👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
I replaced both front and rear turn signals opposed to purchasing or making a Magic Box... It works and starts up every time. I used CNC Racing FLOW Sequential LED Turn Signals. Click on the link..... https://www.cncracing.com/en/product/turn-indicator-led-sequential-flow.html
After much ado, I have working indicators. CNC Racing FLOW Sequential LED Turn Signals work for the front but they will not work on the rear as the only have 2 connections. The SDRR has brake/park lights as well as indicators all using the rear indicator. For the rear you need Turn Indicator Task + Rear positing and Stop Light LED. First order from CNC went missing initially thanks to deliveries through lockdown. Then they wouldn't work on the rear. Second order for the rear worked great except the stop light bulb on one indicator was damaged during shipping. Fingers crossed for third delivery!!

301 - 320 of 342 Posts