KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Gas dripping on to my garage floor a week ago, I thought I had over filled the tank or something but it happened all day Saturday a small amount of gas will drip on the ground, I'm pretty sure it happens while riding also. I have no idea what these tubes due, can some one explain please. I'm not sure but I think it's coming out of the front and the back drain tubes.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do you have the SAS/canister delete by chance?

Mine has the delete and I also get an occasional drip on a full tank.

I was paranoid at first because my 690 had one of the vent lines inside the tank get brittle and leak out the tube. My drip only happens on a full tank and I hope it's just due to the SAS delete.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Following... I just did the SAS/canister delete over the weekend. And the stock line than split and ran down near the left side footpeg was FULL of fuel (probably half a cup). Now I have it unplugged with that connection you're pointing to vented down to the same area. No leaks/drips yet... But I'm going to assume it will sooner or later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts