KTM Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone
I’m pretty sure this may have been covered earlier but maybe not visited in regards to the 2022 sdr. I have a rather large hoof and finding the knob on the gear lever ( especially when the side stand interferes) hard to locate. Upon removing the lever in question I have found that it is not possible to extend with a spacer any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was going to suggest the same, as thats what I've done to my gen 1, but it looks like the 2022 uses a new design.

View attachment 108502
Number 34 above - Wondering if you could drill into the outside end of the part via drillpress, run a threaded tap into it, then simply put a metric bolt of choice into it to "extend" it...add tape or some such to thicken it to the diameter of 34, then cover with another Number 35? Ghetto fix until someone makes / machines a real part. Maybe also there is already an aftermarket concentric piece for another bike (like a Ducati) that would work?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thank you all for your help and will have a hunt around maybe for an aftermarket part or get my fat trotters to go on a diet 😆

1 - 5 of 5 Posts