KTM Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride my bike to work 4 outa 5 days a week, and I'm in the worst LA traffic, and all I smell is dope all the way through the 4 level! I mean are you ffffin kiddin me!!!! Back in the day when everyone drank they would throw cans/ bottles out the windows!!! Now I know there is the medical marijuana thing going on, but smoke @ your house don't fffin drive stoned!!! It's bad enough that I have to deal w/ ignorance,cell phones, but to be stoned and do all that! I hope the cops start doing there job it's not hard to tell who is smoking, it's like 3 cars ahead depending on the wind!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Stoned texting ADD drivers....2 wheels don't stand a chance.

I've smelled it too on my surface street commute.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sooooo Im guessing you dont like weed :whistling:

could be the homeless hanging out under freeway over pass , Drug party house next too freeway .... The stuff isnt rare

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Pfft... id rather these idiots drive stoned than any other way. majority of the time the stoners are so paranoid about cops they will obey all the laws and drive extremely tentative. when i smell that bud smoke i know atleast one person is being super cautious.

fyi i havent smoked herb in over six years and never was a heavy user, but i atleast understand the psyche of a stoner and how Not dangerous they are.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Actually saw a group of 20 (ish) year olds in a
convertible 1960's Impala yesterday on my
commute. Passing the doobie at a red light.

I guess it was medicinal.:huh:

·
Registered
104 Posts
It's not legal in Maryland and yet I smell it a lot when I'm riding behind 20 somethings on country roads..... then I shake my fist at them and yell "damn kids!"..... sh!t, I just realized I'm an old man at 35......

that stuff never worked well for me. got me paranoid, made me feel strange, I would wait for stop signs to turn green, I would eat a lot of junk food and never feel full..... it made crappy bands sound cool....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts