KTM Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KTM 1290 GT, GPS bracket mount for Garmin Zumo XT & Touratech Handlebar mount lockable
I post below pictures of the installation of a Garmin XT GPS on a super duke 1290 GT 2017. I also put the links where I bought the products. The assembly was simple. I pulled the power cords from the dashboard auxiliaries. I am very satisfied with the products. The vibrations are very small, which I was surprised.
I apologize for my English

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is a nice setup. I bought the Garmon Zumo XT a few weeks ago. Fantastic unit. If I had found that mount I likely would have bought it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a nice setup. I bought the Garmon Zumo XT a few weeks ago. Fantastic unit. If I had found that mount I likely would have bought it.
Thx ! You're right, the Garmin XT is an excellent product. You can find the rest here for the USA.

·
Registered
191 Posts
As an alternative I've been using one of these with my Garmin 595. They do various models including XT.

Much smaller and neater and simply stops the release button being pushed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As an alternative I've been using one of these with my Garmin 595. They do various models including XT.

Much smaller and neater and simply stops the release button being pushed

Yes, I know it and I studied it before I opted for the Touratech product. Indeed, it is a cheaper alternative but I sincerely prefer the Touratech product which is much more robust and has more safety. It's just my personal opinion. :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
That's cool. We all want slightly different things. My post wasn't really for you as you've bought your solution. It was just for anyone else looking

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool. We all want slightly different things. My post wasn't really for you as you've bought your solution. It was just for anyone else looking
Very good that you posted another alternative. That way anyone can choose what they want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts