KTM Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Greetings from Malaysia. New to the world of KTM, starting of my journey on a 390 adventure. Had been riding Kawi's in the past, the Versys 100 and the Vulcan 500 before that. It's nice to get back to riding lighter bikes. Been off the riding / touring scene for almost 4 years, after selling off the Versys, and am discovering the joy of riding once again :)
390 adv is pretty nimble and good for daily commute as well as some light touring I suppose, but seen many review riders have taken them for some serious long haul trips, hope to be doing that, once we get this pandemic issue under control and borders are once again open.

My feedback after riding the 390 for about 4 months - love it, like the light gear shifts, the perky engine response, the overall weight of course. Don't quite like the standard windshield, looking for some 790 adv screen (anyone selling theirs do let me know). Don't quite like the non-adjustable front forks which came with the "Asian" version (more like some cost cutting measure).

Looking forward to hear / learn from you.

Have an awesome day & ride safe,
Kumar

·
Super Moderator
1,285 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kumar. The Adventure section and the 390 sections are your best chance of getting relevant information, get questions answered and spruiking to the rest of the world about your trips and travels. Come back often and post up plenty of pics for us to dribble over.

Reactions: SK-390ADV
1 - 2 of 2 Posts