KTM Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Duke owners residing in the GTA interested in some group rides? I’ve had my Duke 2 years now and have never seen one on the road in my area (Durham Region).

My usual 2 hr weekend ride from Whitby to Port Perry area is getting old, looking to expand my rides and meet some fellow riders. Maybe an organized trip to Tail of the Dragon this summer?

Drop me a PM, or even better, post here for others to join in.

Really looking forward to spring, winter be gone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a brand new 2014 KTM super Duke R with 2kms on it lol. Its a pretty rare bike to see on the road. Wouldnt mind joining ya.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sean, I wish you luck in your efforts. I had just bought my 690 last fall, and posted a similar query for owners East of Toronto. There just aren't that many Dukes out there, whether Super, 690, or 390. I ride with a group of old fogeys, all of us trying to recapture our lost youth, on an assortment of bikes. I've done the Dragon a few times, but that has been with a group of HD XR1200 riders.
Regards, Harry

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any Duke owners residing in the GTA interested in some group rides? I’ve had my Duke 2 years now and have never seen one on the road in my area (Durham Region).

My usual 2 hr weekend ride from Whitby to Port Perry area is getting old, looking to expand my rides and meet some fellow riders. Maybe an organized trip to Tail of the Dragon this summer?

Drop me a PM, or even better, post here for others to join in.

Really looking forward to spring, winter be gone!
Hey there - I'd be up for a ride this season (2018)!

Michael
2016 Super Duke R SE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts