KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

This is for the Greater Toronto Area folks. Do any of you have rides or group rides you currently attend?

Does anyone know some good roads?

I know theres good roads towards guelph and hamilton (ice house/snake road). Hockley valley and belfountain, I don't know many east.

Please share some spots

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey,

This is for the Greater Toronto Area folks. Do any of you have rides or group rides you currently attend?

I know theres good roads towards guelph and hamilton (ice house/snake road). Hockley valley and belfountain, I don't know many east.

Please share some spots
I realize this post is a year old, but I'm wondering if you got any responses that didn't show up on the Forum? My son lives in Guelph, and there seems to be some decent riding North of there.
I just picked up a new Duke 690, and I'm near Ottawa. Most of the good riding around here is in Upstate NY or in Quebec in the Laurentians. Many years ago, there was the Sport Bike Rally in Parry Sound, but nothing like that now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

Please share some spots

check with Rice Rocket motorcycle in brampton (GTA) he does a lot of rides, pretty sure he rides a KTM as well. (950SM)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts