KTM Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
:laugh2:.... they are actually Barkbusters...... or are Barkbusters actually SW Motec:surprise:....... aarrrrgh, it's like cars - model sharing - you never know which is what is who's or whatever :laugh2:.

They do a nice looking Carbon cover too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a look at the bark busters site Dave some nice ones but couldn’t see a match to the Kobra?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ive looked on sw-motechs website and they say the kobra's dont fit the GT? Obviously they do ;-) Did you have to do any "tweaks?"

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope got them on ebay from Italy and listed as for 1290 gt but i think they are universal ones? Didnt have to mod in any way. They are jist fixed at the end of the bars no extra clamp but seem solid.
Cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope bar stops about 5mm from screen on full lock. I was going to order the ones of the 2019 gt all parts £170 now available but I thought these actually looked better. The indicators are also a bonus.?
Cheers
Pk1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nope got them on ebay from Italy and listed as for 1290 gt but i think they are universal ones? Didnt have to mod in any way. They are jist fixed at the end of the bars no extra clamp but seem solid.
Cheers
you don’t by chance have a listing or a part number for the specific kit you got? I’ve been looking for guards for my 18 SD GT and these seem to be the best option I’ve found so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just in case you want the geninue KTM GT ones. Prices in GBP from about 2 years ago
View attachment 100186
Any idea if you can still buy them for that price? Sounds cheap or so am I being ripped off here in Sweden. I just received a quote from a KTM distributor for hand guards for 212gbp. Also part of the reason I was looking at the kobras.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts