KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a duke head light to convert the old style light to the newer style "transformer look", which i was going to do, but a nuda has come along and im selling my duke.pm me.Best offer excepted

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pictures? ...and you found a Husqvarna Nuda in the states?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the front light is mint it was off a bike which had done only a few thousand km. The back light is missing the lug from the side. They getting that rare already the nudas in the states? I have always wanted one (last 13 years but could never get j#hold of one went from a raptor to a husky 610 to a 701 then to a ktm duke then back to my first desire. To be honest a duke feels like a monkey bike now they are so short being i am tall. Liked the 701 more than the duke sorry ktm fans

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the front light is mint it was off a bike which had done only a few thousand km. The back light is missing the lug from the side. They getting that rare already the nudas in the states? I have always wanted one (last 13 years but could never get j#hold of one went from a raptor to a husky 610 to a 701 then to a ktm duke then back to my first desire. To be honest a duke feels like a monkey bike now they are so short being i am tall. Liked the 701 more than the duke sorry ktm fans
one of my ktm with one of design kit from some guy on here
i have started to wrap my nuda in carbon

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no not from the states from spain. got the nuda for 4500 euros bargain i think as only can go up..6500 normally for non r version over here. Needs new timing chain and clutch is on its way out but can still get those parts for not much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts