KTM Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have a ktm but have acquired a ktm engine for a hill climb sprint bike i am building .my track days are over but i think this sport will scratch my itch.ktm is a engine that i an not familiar with ,i have been told it is a 400exc it has 89/6r on the barrel and the engine no is 4.598 .a high top speed is not wanted so i want acceleration and bottom end grunt will this engine be suitable,i will be asking lots of questions i hope you do not get bored with me

·
Registered
2020 1290 SAR
28 Posts
I do not have a ktm but have acquired a ktm engine for a hill climb sprint bike i am building .my track days are over but i think this sport will scratch my itch.ktm is a engine that i an not familiar with ,i have been told it is a 400exc it has 89/6r on the barrel and the engine no is 4.598 .a high top speed is not wanted so i want acceleration and bottom end grunt will this engine be suitable,i will be asking lots of questions i hope you do not get bored with me
Welcome to all things orange. I think a search thru the forums and posting your questions there might yield better results to your questions. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts