KTM Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
Same as you cors. 1 pic and a link on pc and 2 pics on mobile view.

·
Full Throttle
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Sorry guys. I’m having issues since photobucket went bye bye.
i know the problem because i followed some of your links to try and obtain a direct pic link.

On mobile it was virtually impossible to separate "share links" with the individual pic link"copy image address" .

Share links seem to work on mobile and have a slightly different link code , but on desktop that link is not mobile friendly.

what i mean is that on mobile phone i couldnt get a pic link"copy image address" either which is what is needed if using desktop view.

So its a share link problem.

hope that helps.

·
Super Moderator
1,786 Posts
If you use Flickr, also install Flickr BB code lite from the app store.

This converts your Flickr non-linkable test into fully forum friendly links.

·
Premium Member
1,751 Posts
Cool!!! Test picture. Just wanted to see if it worked

Attachments

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
I certainly did
Ok. I know the admin have explained it differently as to the angle you hold the phone at will change the picture when you go to load it.
What has worked for me is changing the photo size quickly in your phone. Then upload it.
I only have an iPhone, so I can only give instructions for that. If you want to trial it here with that photo. You may know how to do it, but I will show process in pics (follow the yellow arrows. Depending on what suits the photo the best, I choose square most of the time)

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
12 Participants
DW
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing